Buy Aseda Raw Honey from Africa
You've followed the path of pollen to Africa's ancient wild forests. Our Aseda Raw Honey is sustainably harvested, unfiltered and raw—the way mother nature intended.
Aseda Wild Honey Energy Packs
Our raw honey energy packs are easy to carry and provide a natural boost of energy. Add some to your coffee, tea, smoothie, or simply enjoy it on its own. It's great taken before or after exercising as a dietary supplement.
Aseda Wild Honey Energy Packs in Bulk
Our large bulk order options allow you to stock-up and save big on Aseda.
Aseda Wild Honey 13 oz. Jar
Out of Stock Alert! Due to growing popular demand, our Aseda Wild Honey jars are temporarily unavailable online. Please see our list of Aseda retail distributers in Utah as an alternative means of purchase.
Why Wild Honey from Ghana, Africa?
Produced by bees and harvested sustainably from the Molé National Forest in Ghana, Aseda Wild Honey provides the unique taste of a wild and protected forest ecosystem. Aseda is pure, unfiltered, true, wild, raw honey, collected by the Dagomba tribal people who are native to Molé.
First time buyers are usually surprised by the rich dark brown color of this wild treasure. It's one of the darkest wild honey's in the world. Dark colored honey has added health benefits due to a higher concentration of rich minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and natural enzymes.
The rich, unique, sweet flavor of Aseda Wild Honey can thank the shea trees, the cacao trees, and calabash plants from which the pollen is collected. One taste will leave your taste buds savoring the essence of Africa's natural forests.
Raw Honey Facts
- does not require refrigeration and never spoils
- ideal for emergency food storage and long camping excursions
- complete superfood and natural energy booster
- wide range of healing properties as a dietary suppliment or natural remedy
- naturally crystallizes over time forming a thicker more spreadable texture
- crystallized honey can be liquefied by placing the jar in a bowl of warm water for fifteen minutes
Suggested Method for Honey Tasting
- Smell the honey and observe the dark color and rich texture
- Be with it; sit with it
- Sample and smell a small amount
- Taste slowly at first
- Move around the mouth and put under tongue
- Absorb the rich mineral content and unique taste of mama Africa
- Imagine the bees, animals and plants living in the protected Molé National Forest
All Online Orders Made Through PayPal
We use PayPal to handle online orders for our honey using any major credit card or bank account, and you are not required to have a PayPal account in order to complete your transaction. This allows you to order with confidence and peace of mind that your credit card number and details remain secure and private. By pressing any 'add to cart' button you will be taken to Aseda's online order page, which is hosted on PayPal's secure servers.