Aseda Raw Honey partners with Local First Utah
Aseda Raw Honey is excited to be partners with the Local First Utah program. If you live in Utah, you now have another reason to buy local.
View Aseda's business listing on Local First Utah's website.
What are the advantages to buying local?
It's a good question. When you buy local you and your community both benefit in the following ten ways:
- You keep your money in our economy.
- You embrace the character of our unique community here in Utah.
- You help create local jobs.
- You help the environment by reducing transportation costs.
- You benefit from your local community's passion and expertise and build face-to-face relationships.
- You keep your tax dollars here.
- You encourage innovation and product diversity.
- You support your neighbors and they support you. Studies show that local businesses donate to community causes at twice the rate of chains.
- You keep the American Dream alive by nurturing entrepreneurship, which is the foundation of our American economy.
- You make Utah a desirable travel destination.
The more interesting and unique we are as a community and economy, the more we attract new neighbors and visitors. This benefits everyone!
What makes Aseda a Local Business?
Aseda, LLC is based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. We are a privately owned company, with more than 50% of its business owners living in the state of Utah.
Our business is registered in Utah and we pay all of our own rent, marketing expenses and other expenses through our headquarters in Salt Lake City.
Most of our retailer accounts are Utah based, and can be found in grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, yoga studios, and exercise studios. For a complete list of our retailers, please visit our Find Aseda Raw Honey Retailer Locations page.
In an effort to support other Local First partners, Aseda sources goods and supplies from other locally owned businesses and service providers.
Aseda means gratitude. We thank you for your support!
What is Local First Utah and how is it organized?
Local First Utah is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that seeks to strengthen communities and local economies by promoting, preserving, and protecting local, independently owned businesses throughout Utah.
Organized in 2005 by a small number of volunteer business owners and community minded residents, Local First Utah today has more than 2,700 locally owned and independent business partners, including citizens and government organizations across the state.
Local First Utah is open to all Utah businesses that are at least 51% locally-owned and make their business decisions independently. There is no class of membership in the organization and registration is free.
For more information visit LocalFirst.org.